Punjab Examination Commission
Punjab Examination Commission is Autonomous body which is set up by Government of Punjab to uniform the education System and examine the students learning achievements particularly of grade V and VIII. PEC has following responsibilities and activities:
- Punjab Examination Commission History
- Punjab Examination Commission Mission
- Punjab Examination Commission Vision
- PEC Registration
- PEC Model Papers
- PEC Date Sheet
- PEC Roll Number Slips
- PEC 5th Class Result
- PEC 8th Class Result
- Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Functions
- Contact Detail of Punjab Examination Commission
Punjab Examination Commission HistoryPEC established in 2005 and conduct 5th class population examination for the first time in the history of Province Punjab. It is the autonomous body working under the Punjab Examination Commission Act XI of 2010 to improve the elementary education system of province.
Punjab Examination Commission MissionThe Mission is to develop a system that ensures quality education in province by having valid information about learning capabilities of students and other services which are helpful for students to excel in every department of life.
Punjab Examination Commission VisionCommission is working with aim to provide the provide a fair education system and introduce the latest educational streams to compete the future requirement and to stand between other world as a educated society.
PEC RegistrationPunjab Examination Commission normally start the registration of students after the vacations of summer. Registration for the year 2016 has been ended on 10th of October 2013. The registration is free of cost. It is compulsory for every student to appear in these exams incase to proceed in next class.
PEC Model PapersCommission has provided the model papers of English Part A, B, Islamiat Part A, B, Math Urdu/English medium Part A, B, Science Urdu/English medium Part A,B, Social Study Urdu/English medium Part A, B, Urdu Part A, B to understand the format of papers and preparation of exams.
PEC Date SheetAfter the completion of registration commission member make sure the arrangements of exams and prepare the PEC Date Sheet 5th 8th class. Normally the date sheet available for students to check online in the first week of month January.
PEC Roll Number SlipsAlmost one month before the 5th and 8th grade examination PEC issues the roll numbers to all students to all those who registered in the their respective districts for 5th Class and 8th Class Examinations. You need to have these information in case you want to check the roll number slip.
- District Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
PEC 5th Class Result 2016After the completion of above mention steps examination conducted in the month of February first week. After that it takes 1 month 15 days to 1 month 25 days to announce the PEC 5th Class Result. Commission Announce PEC 5th Class result District Wise, Tasil Wise, School Wise, Roll Number Wise and Name wise on 31st March 2016.
PEC 8th Class Result 2016PEC 8th class result will announce on 31st of March 2016 which examination has been conducted in the 2nd week of month February. Commission Announce PEC 8th Class result District Wise, Tasil Wise, School Wise, Roll Number Wise and Name wise on 31st March 2016.
Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) Functions
- Design, develop, implement, maintain, monitor and evaluate a system of examination for elementary education
- Formulate policy and programme for the conduct of examinations relating to elementary education
- Collect data for research to improve curricula and teaching methodology
- Recommend measures for capacity building of the teachers and educationists for improving the system of assessment of students
- Identify the areas where improvement in training of the teachers or educationists is required
- Promote public discussions on issues pertaining to elementary education
- Advise the Government on all policy matters relating to the objectives of the Commission
- Approve annual research programme and annual budget of the Commission
- Perform such other functions as may be ancillary to its functions, or as may be prescribed or asmay be assigned by the Government.
The Commission may:
- Issue instructions or guidelines to a local government for data collection and conduct of an examination of elementary education
- Register students for the purpose of examinations of elementary education and maintain their data
- Conduct and outsource research in the sphere of an examination of elementary education.